Tuesday, May 25, 2010

05/24 [news] HJL battling with painkiller, at dream concert...

source: Nate
credit: (chi) 米修@百度金贤重吧www.hyunbar.cn + (eng) kelemama@501wangja.multiply.com
Original translator requested NOT to repost to WGM related sites. Please comply....


"Injected painkiller" SS501 Kim Hyun Joong was on Dream Concert stage having a "painkiller battle". Due to a recent traffic accident, Kim Hyun Joong was not able to perform dance on stage. Original plan to release new album's hit title [LOVE YA] was changed to a ballad song [LET ME BE THE ONE]. At the backstage, he seemed to notice the concern look of the surrounding people, with a smile, he said "Although injected painkiller but I can still sing".

cr nelis@quainte


Oh my leader... my heart aches reading that....All my important Korean artistes are unwell )): May they get well sooon!!

1 comment:

  1. owh, for the triple s he tried to endure it...oh my sweet of leader...

    ReplyDelete